In addition to providing healthcare-related information to;
- Journalists who covers medical and healthcare fields, such as medical policy, pharmaceutical industry trends, drug development, health promotion, etc.
- Key influencers, including medical professionals
- Opinion leaders, such as related organizations, patient groups, government officials, academia, etc.,
we also are involved in activities to collaborate with the stakeholders listed above based on a partnership, in order to produce public consensus appropriately, in response to our clients’ needs.
Enlightenment and Educational Programs on Diseases and Treatments/ Prevention of Diseases
Target: patients, their families and citizens who surround them
- From founding to operating third-party educational organizations with medical professionals aimed at promoting understanding about disease and prevention – developing and providing information (general media relations, web communication, public seminars, etc)
- Planning and holding educational activities in cooperation with local governments and healthcare-related organizations (interactive events with local citizens themed on healthcare and/or preventive care , local media relations)
- Planning and holding public seminars and symposia, developing promotional tools after events.
- Development of communication tools for promoting a healthy action and adopting objective ideas from key opinion leaders (students) (turning development of communication tools into projects, including local media relations)
- Designing and executing patient attitude surveys and providing information based on those results to stakeholders, and specially on journalists (general media relations, web communication)
- Public seminars hosted by medical nonprofit institutions (support for planning and operations)
Propose Medical Topics of social interest and mold public opinion. (healthcare systems, medical policy, public health, etc.)
Target: medical professionals and opinion leaders in each area, as well as related parties
- Support for educational activities aimed towards patient groups (seminars, workshops)
- Planning and holding events that aim to develop human resources engaged in future drug discovery research (symposia, web communication that spreads the content of the symposia, media relations)
- Analyzing the trends of medical related articles on a daily basis and creating relations with reporters and journalists who cover the wide range of medical fields
- Planning and holding academic workshops and lecture meetings aimed at health care professionals, creating promotional tools after events (coordination of luncheon seminars, workshops for general practitioners in each region, web communication that spreads the content of the workshops)
- Planning and holding recent medical topic-themed events (vaccination policy, continuing medical education, etc.) in cooperation with medical organizations (symposia, development of communication tools that spread the content of the symposia, media relations)
- Creation of communication tools for advocated medical policy
Communication Support for Healthcare-Related Corporations
- Support for marketing communication (general media relations related to new product releases, etc.：press releases, press conferences, etc.)
- Support for corporate communication (“General media relations”: press releases, arranging top interviews, etc. “Advertorials on business media”, “Internal communication”: monitoring related-articles for sharing through intranet)